Winters are coming and in this season we have to take special care of ourselves and our loved ones. So today we will make delicious and healthy drink saffron milk (saffron milk). Kesar Doodh (saffron milk) has many benefits.
- Kesar Doodh (saffron milk) contains rich protein and calcium, which makes bones strong.
- By drinking Kesar Doodh (saffron milk), the toxins of the body are removed and the skin remains healthy.
- Kesar Doodh (saffron milk) good for heart.
- Drinking Kesar Doodh (saffron milk) makes face glow and shiny.
- Kesar Doodh (saffron milk) has anti-inflammatory properties which give you relief from spasms and pain in periods.
- Not only this, this milk also increases immunity and relieves cold cough.
- The antioxidants present in saffron increase strength and remove weakness.
- Saffron contains amino-acid, which help in physical development and it improves sexual life.
- Kesar Doodh (saffron milk) is also helpful in increasing sperm count and eliminating infertility.
- Saffron milk is the best memory booster for you.
- Drinking saffron milk at night makes you sleep well at night.
So let’s get started, to make Kesar Doodh (saffron milk) we need:-
- 1/2 litre milk
- 2 – tablespoons sugar
- 5 – Almonds
- 5 – Pistachios
- 5 – Saffron threads
- 1 – tablespoons cardamom powder
- 1 – dry dates
- 1 or 2 tablespoons sugar or as per taste
- Keep the milk warm in a pan
- Finely chop the almonds, pistachios, dates, and soak the saffron in some milk.
- Grind the almonds and other dry fruits soaked in milk
- When the milk is half cooked, add sugar, chopped nuts, saffron, and cardamom powder and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now your delicious beverage Kesar Doodh (saffron milk) is ready.
Buy Winter Clothing here.
HRX by Hrithik Roshan – Women Rose Wine Solid Rapid-Dry Antimicrobial Running Jacket
Rs.2399(20% OFF) inclusive of all taxes