Today we will make delicious and mouth-watering tandoori chicken for our loved ones. This is such a dish that even if you do not want, it makes you want to eat. Its smokiness aroma makes you feel hungry. This dish is as palatable as it has its healthiness benefits. Chicken is a good source of protein.
So let’s get started
Preparation time: 20-25 minutes
Serving: 2 people
To make Tandoori Chicken we need:-
- 500 grams of chicken,
- ½ cup yogurt,
- 1 – table-spoon red chili paste,
- 1 – table-spoon ginger-garlic paste,
- 1 – table-spoon lemon juice,
- 1 – teaspoon cumin powder and teaspoon red chili powder,
- 1 – teaspoon garam masala, two tablespoons butter,
- 1 – table-spoon oil, and salt as per taste.
- First, wash the chicken thoroughly, pat and dry. Now cut the chicken into small pieces and make a fine incision with a knife, so that the masala (spices) can be soaked in the chicken. Now take this chicken in a big bowl and mix red chili powder, half a tablespoon lemon juice, and salt in it and mix it well. Now leave it like this for at least an hour.
- Now in a separate bowl mix yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin powder, and red chili paste. Mix everything well. After mixing, add this mixture to the chicken and mix well. Now leave it like this for an hour.
- Now after one hour keep it in the fridge for one night. Then preheat the oven and grill it at 300 degrees C for 20 minute or roast it till the chicken becomes soft. Roast again for a minute by applying butter to the roasted chicken. Your yummy “Tandoori Chicken” is ready. Now garnish with chopped onions and lemon juice and serve it hot.
Buy Winter Clothing here.
MANGO – Women Dusty Rust Red Solid Single-Breasted Casual Blazer
Rs. 7990(30% OFF) inclusive of all taxes